Digitron Semiconductors has created this privacy statement to explain and demonstrate our privacy practices for our customers who register to use our Web site,www.digitroncorp.com, for the purchase and delivery of products and services.
Digitron's Commitment to Privacy
We have a firm commitment to protecting your privacy. Your ability to make informed choices about the uses of your personal information is important to us. This privacy statement discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices regarding your personal information.
Personal information identifies or is directly associated with an individual or entity such as a customer's name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card number or purchase activity.
This definition does not include data we collect about a group or category of products, services or customers, from which individual customer identities have been removed. In other words, information about how you use a product or service may be collected and combined with information about others who use the same product or service, but no personal information will be included in the resulting data. This data helps us understand trends and customer needs so that we can better consider new products and services, and tailor existing products and services to customer desires.
When you enter our Web site, we automatically gather your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify you as an individual or entity, to administer our Web site, analyze trends, track users movements around the site, and to gather broad demographic information about our user base as a whole.
You can remove cookies from your hard drive. Also, you may be able to change the properties on your computer so that cookies are not used or saved. Please check with your browser provider for more information on removing cookies.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information that you provide us, such as when you register to usewww.digitroncorp.com, purchase products, or place an order or purchase products. Our Web site registration form may require users to create a user password and give us contact information (i.e. name and e-mail address), unique identifiers (i.e. tax identification number), and financial information (i.e. credit card).
Use of Personal Information
The personal information we collect is generally used to process your requests or transactions, manage your account, provide you with high-quality service, inform you of opportunities we think will be of interest, and understand your needs so that we can serve you better. We also may use your personal information to: (1) provide you with administrative notices, new product offerings, general promotional and marketing information; (2) statistically analyze Web site usage to improve site content and product offerings, customize site content, layout and services; and (3) resolve disputes and trouble processing an order. We believe that these uses allow us to improve our site and better tailor it to meet our users' needs.
Sharing of Personal Information
We do not sell, rent, share or disclose personal information to third parties without your prior consent, except in limited circumstances described below:
1. Order Fulfillment- we may provide to a third party certain information that is necessary to fulfill an order you have placed with us. For example, if you request shipment for a purchase, we may provide your address to the shipping carrier, and if you pay by a credit card, your card number and sales transaction information are passed on to the card processor and/or issuer (including verification/authentication services). However, we give vendors, suppliers, and others involved in the chain of distribution only the information needed to provide you with the products or services you ordered. Moreover, these companies do not retain, share, store or use personal information for any other purpose.
2. Marketing/Advertising- we may engage a firm for the purpose of marketing and/or advertising. We may disclose your contact information (i.e. name and mailing or e-mail address) to our marketing and/or advertising firm for the sole purpose of providing you with our marketing and/or advertising materials. Our marketing and/or advertising firm will not retain, share, store or use personal information for any other purpose.
3. Other Disclosures- we may disclose your personal information in the good faith belief that we are lawfully authorized to do so, or that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with a legal process or authorities, respond to any claims, or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Digitron Electronics, our customers, employees or the public. Personal information about our customers may also be disclosed or transferred as part of, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale, or acquisition of company assets.
We give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving certain information or to request that certain information not be shared with third parties. Registered users of our Web site have the following options to decline future communications from Digitron and/or restrict information sharing by Digitron with third parties:
1. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Write us at: Digitron Semiconductors, 144 Market Street , Kenilworth , NJ 03703-2018 USA
3. Call us at (908) 245-7200
You also have the option to delete, review or correct your online account information by utilizing any of the options above to communicate with Digitron Semiconductors.
Online Links to Other Web Sites
We use industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, such as firewalls, and Secure Socket Layers (SSL). SSL is a technology used to encrypt personal information entered on our Web site before it is sent over the Interent. We also use SSL to allow you to securely view your online account and registration information.
Account information is accessible online only through the use of a password. To protect the confidentiality of personal information, you must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. Please advise us immediately if you believe your password has been misused.
While we have taken every precaution to safeguard your personal information, third parties, over which we have no control, may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications over the Internet which contain personal information.
Changes to this Statement
We reserve the right to change this privacy statement at any time, but will alert you that changes have been made by indicating at the top of the privacy statement the date it was last updated. We encourage you to review our privacy statement and make certain you understand how information you provide will be used. If there is ever a material change to how we use information you provide and the new uses are unrelated to use uses we disclose in this statement, we will communicate the changes in advance.
Contacting Digitron Semiconductors
Our postal address is:
144 Market Street
Kenilworth , NJ 03703-2018 USA
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at (908) 245-7200.